In the event of your passing, life insurance provides money directly to your beneficiaries to make up for your lost income, fund your child's education, pay off debt, fund a buyout of a business partner, pay for your funeral and other related expenses, etc. In the case of permanent life insurance, such policies offer a cash value component which can be put to use during your lifetime.
Associated Financial Consultants can provide many different types of life insurance plans through various insurance companies to our individual and corporate clients, including:
- Term Life for temporary simplified coverage and no cash value.
- Whole Life for permanent coverage, with guaranteed premiums, death benefits and cash value growth.
- Universal Life for permanent coverage, flexibility and less emphasis on cash value.
- Variable Universal Life for permanent coverage, and potentially higher cash value through investment options. Variable universal life insurance products are securities products. As such, these securities are provided by licensed individuals offered through Investacorp, Inc. a registered broker/dealer, member FINRA, SIPC
- Survivorship Life for lifetime protection for two people that pays a benefit upon the passing of the surviving insured.
Associated Financial Consultants strives to provide the most comprehensive and appropriate individual and group disability plans to our clients. Plans are customized to our clients’ needs and circumstances. There are many riders and options to choose from, including but not limited to:
Own-occupation: This definition can vary, but generally this rider allows for payment of benefits if you are unable to perform the material and substantial duties of your own occupation due to sickness or injury even if you are gainfully employed in another occupation.
Non-cancellable and guaranteed renewable: We try to identify policies that stay in force as long as you keep paying premiums on time. We also focus on policies where premiums are guaranteed to stay the same until age 65 or potentially beyond such age.
Optional Benefit Riders: Various companies that we work with offer optional riders which can be added to a policy for extra value and protection. These can include residual and partial disability benefit riders, inflation/ cost of living adjustment riders, future increase option riders, severe disability/ catastrophic disability benefit riders, unemployment waiver of premium rider, social insurance substitute rider, and more.
Long Term Care Insurance
You or a loved one may someday need assistance with the basics of living. The phrase, "long term care" is used to describe assistance with daily activities including: getting dressed, bathing, eating, moving from place to place, and using the bathroom. Long term care can take place at home, in an assisted living facility, in a nursing home, or in the homes of other family members, but no matter how or where it takes place, it can be quite expensive. Good planning is critical in protecting your assets and your choices. Considering long term care insurance is an important part of that process, and Associated Financial Consultants will be there to help guide you through the process of choosing the best plan for you.